Learn a Little About Bear..y Cherry Tree
Bear..y Cherry Tree is a family-owned and operated day care center that is 34 years old and spans 3 generations. We have grown from 1,000 square feet in 1976 to what is one of the largest in the area.
What differentiates Bear..y Cherry Tree from other centers is its excellent, caring staff and its clean environment.
- We are excited to announce we have been awarded five stars from Louisiana’s Quality Start program
- Beary Cherry Tree is a 5-2-1-0 Partner
- Class “A” State License (181 Children)
- Video Monitored Classrooms
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks
- Developmentally appropriate programs for ALL age groups! (Computers)
- Summer Camp Program for All Children 3 Years+
- Sprinkler System, Smoke and Fire Detectors
- Security System with Emergency Features
In addition, we provide off-hour child care from 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. to accommodate a wide variety of parental needs. The center boasts an enrollment of 160 children.
Bear..y Cherry Tree strives to be the best. We are proud to highlight our audio and video monitoring system. Each room can be monitored at all times by the staff and parents, who are free to visit at any time, even without notice. In the future, we plan to expand into areas that will benefit from the services and flexibility that Bear..y Cherry Tree has to offer.
Bear..y Cherry Tree has been designated by the Department of Health and Hospitals as a Level 1 Well Spot. A WellSpot is an organization that has implemented voluntary, smart changes to make healthier living easier for Louisiana citizens.
Paula Polito, Owner of Bear..y Cherry Tree serves on the CLASS Community Advisory Board of TeachStone, a nationally recognized organization dedicated to improving the way teachers interact with their students.